Do you feel sometimes, like you’re going in circles with goals and your to-do lists? Is your head so full of ideas, challenges, projects that need attention, but all your attention is inadvertently focused on everything so nothing is getting accomplished? Do you feel like your head is spinning?
This is where Mind-Mapping comes in. Tony Buzan developed a brilliant process where you move your ideas from out of your head and onto paper! The key is not just in doing this, but how you do it. We offer this in both 1:1 Coaching or in a group setting, and we guide you through this unique process in a fun, strategic and methodical way. At the end, you have a visual and an action plan to help you move forward with any of your goals and objectives both personally and professionally!
What can you expect during this session?
- 1:1 Strategy Session – 90 minutes
- all mind-mapping materials are provided by us
- set-up of the mind-map, a brief theory behind the process and what the goal of a mind-map is
- guidance through the process to identify what is important to you
- questioning to help you stay focused on your objectives and outcomes
- an action plan to help you take that first step and stay on track with your goals!
This is a working document, so we encourage you to continue to review it, add to it, celebrate the “wins” and your progress. Post your mind-map somewhere for you to view on a daily basis!