Emotionally Intelligent Customer Service
What keeps you going back to your local grocery store? Gas station? Clothing store? It is not all about pricing and convenience. It’s much more than that.
As an organization, you already understand that keeping loyal customers is more difficult than ever. The key to keeping your customers happy, is to make an emotional connection with them. Greet them warmly, being accessible, ask questions. Be knowledgeable, courteous and responsive when they enter your store or call you. The truth is, you only have 7-10 seconds to make a good first impression. If that individual does not feel valued, they don’t trust you or they don’t feel confident that you can help them, they may or may not make a purchase and they most likely will not be back.
In this interactive workshop, we will discuss:
- What customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- How your attitude affects customer service
- Identifying your customers’ needs
- How to enhance the customer experience with emotional intelligence
- How outstanding customer service can generate return business
- Building good will through in-person customer service
- Providing outstanding customer service over the phone
- How to deal with difficult customers
Location: OfficeInc! 54 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 1207 Barrie, Ontario L4N 5R7
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Price: $97+HST >> Early Bird pricing in effect until April 30th!! After May 1st, price is $120+HST
Price includes: Workshop booklet, lunch, snacks and refreshments; free parking
Register at: www.sparkyourvitality.com
Registration deadline is: Friday, June 22nd, 2018
Do you have more than one employee that you would like to attend this workshop? We’ve got your back! We are offering a special rate, so you can send multiple employees to attend this workshop.
Use promo code: BOGOCustServ
That’s right, register your first employee at full price, then save 35% on any additional registrations -no limit!
Please let us know if:
- you have special dietary needs
- food allergies upon registration for this event
- other accommodations
Contact us with questions at 705-252-5706 or email@example.com.