L.E.A.P for Leadership Excellence
Lead. Empower. Action. Possibility.
Thursday, June 14th from 9:30am – 4pm
There is an art to being an effective leader. While there are people who have natural leadership qualities and behaviours, the pressure is on organizations and their leaders to keep up with constant change. A great way to do so, is to continue to learn, adapt new ideals and spend time with other leaders.
In this highly interactive one day workshop, we will explore some exciting and practical techniques to take your leadership to new heights. You will have opportunities to discuss ideas, exchange best practices, reflect and create an action plan. We understand first hand, that it’s not always easy to be in a leadership role. However, the more tools and resources you have to draw on, the better when it comes to making decisions and facing challenges. After this course, these things will become natural and you’ll experience long-lasting change.
In this full day, interactive workshop, we will explore:
- The components of Transformational Leadership
- The key elements to empowering your team
- How to use a coach-like approach with your team members
- How to adapt your Leadership style on-the-fly with the Situational Leadership Model
- The Five Essential Practices of a Leader
- How to increase productivity and see more profitability!
Workshop Location and Registration:
What: Full Day Interactive Conference with like-minded Leaders and Managers
When: Thursday, June 14th 2018 from 9:30am – 4pm (we will begin promptly at 9:30am)
Where: 411 Huronia Road, Unit 5, Barrie Ontario L4N9B3
Register at: www.sparkyourvitality.com (just add to cart)
- Catered lunch, snacks and refreshments (please advise if you special dietary needs or food allergies)
- All pre-work materials and workshop handbook
- Free parking
Do you have questions about this training? Call us today at 705-252-5706 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org